Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
Focus House, 3279 Illinois 251, Rochelle, IL 61068
Call to Order:
Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance: O’Brien
- Sikich, LLC – Presentation of Annual Financial Report for the Year Ended November 30, 2015
- League of Women Voters – Diane McNeilly
Consent Agenda Items – by Roll Call Vote
- Approval of May 17, 2016, County Board Meeting Minutes
- Accept Monthly Reports – Treasurer, County Clerk & Recorder, and Circuit Clerk
- Appointments –
- Lost Lake River Conservancy District – Bill B. Winebaugh– R-2016-0601
- Vacancies –
- Byron Museum District – 1 vacancy
- Regional Planning Commission – 1 vacancy
- Leaf River Fire Protection District – 1 vacancy
- Franklin Grove Fire Protection District – 1 vacancy
- Civic Center Authority Board – 2 vacancies
Application and Resumé deadline – Friday, July 1, 2016 at 4:30 p.m.
in the County Clerk’s Office located at 105 S. 5th St – Suite 104, Oregon, IL
5. Ogle County Claims –
- Exelon Petition for Variance Notice
- Ogle County Jail Inspection Report – on file in County Clerk’s Office for Inspection
- Sales Tax for March 2015 was $32,091.29 and $69,291.80.
- Sales Tax for March 2016 was $30,184.07 and $69,851.46.
Zoning – #4-16 SPECIAL USE – Michele L. Roberts – O-2016-0601
Michele L. Roberts, 2423 S. Woodlawn Rd., Esmond, IL for a Special Use permit to allow the operation of a Small Rural Business (venue for holding wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions and special events) in the AG-1 Agricultural District on property described as follows and owned by the petitioner: Part of the SW1/4 of the NW1/4 Section 36 Lynnville Township 41N, R2E of the 3rd P.M., Ogle County, IL, 5.0 acres, more or less. Property Identification Number: 19-36-100-008. Common Location: 2423 S. Woodlawn Rd.
Public Comment –
Reports and Recommendations of Committees –
The following committee minutes have been placed on exhibit:
- Great Lakes Basin Rail Line Project Statement – R-2016 – 0602 (Roll Call)
- Fiber Cable Resolution – R-2016-0603
- Ogle County Board Committee Assignments – R-2016-0604
- Public Hearing – July 19, 2016 – Lafayette & Taylor Township Consolidation
- County Engineer Employment Agreement 2016 – 2022 – R-2016-0605
- 2016 Budget Amendment Resolution – July Approval
Long Range Planning:
Road & Bridge:
- Resolution Certifying Names to Take Examination for County Engineer – R-2016-0612
Unfinished and New Business:
Motion to adjourn until Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 5:30 p.m.
Agenda will be posted at the following locations on Friday after 4:00 p.m.:
105 S. 5th Street, Oregon, IL