TO ALL POTENTIAL BIDDERS
Supplement #5 -B.P. 05A – Structural Steel & Miscellaneous Metal Work for the Ogle County Adult Detention Center and Judicial Center Annex project can be found at the following link:
Please note the following:
- Bid Due Date for B.P. 05A – Structural Steel & Miscellaneous Metal Work only has been extended to Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. local time at Ogle County Clerk’s Office, 105 South 5th Street, Suite #104, Oregon, IL 61061.
- The bid opening will be held on Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 2:15 p.m. local time at the Ogle County Courthouse, Board Room – 3rd Floor, 105 South 5th Street, Oregon, IL
- All technical questions during the bidding period must be submitted to Jeremy Roling, Project Manager, via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The last day for bidders’ questions is Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
- ALL bidders must be prequalified through iBidpro at www.ibidpro.com in order to submit a bid for this project. If you should have any questions regarding the prequalification process, please contact me at email@example.com / 312/596-1722.
- Please acknowledge Supplement #5 in your bid proposal form
Thank you for your interest in bidding the Ogle County Adult Detention Center and Judicial Center Annex project. We look forward to working with you.
If you have decided to no longer submit a bid for the project, please advise at your earliest convenience so I can update my records.