The Ogle County Treasurer’s office is delighted to offer online access to property tax information. This capability was developed in cooperation with the Ogle County GIS Department to provide a central source for all property-related inquiries.
To access the tax information, click HERE and follow these steps:
- Click on “YES” at the bottom of the page to accept the disclaimer. You will now be taken to the
Beacon hosted site.
- Press the “Enter the Site” button.
- Choose “Illinois” from the first drop-down box, then choose “Ogle County, IL” from the second drop-down box.
- Choose the Property Search (taxes) option.
- Click the Enter button.
You now have a choice of searching by address or by parcel number.
Address: Enter the house number and street name only – do not input directionals (N, S, etc.) or suffixes (Ave., St., etc.). If you just enter a street name, you will get all parcels on that street. If you just enter a house number, you will get all parcels that contain that number in the address.
Parcel number: Enter the 10-digit parcel number, which can be found on your property tax bill. It is usually displayed as XX-XX-XXX-XXX but can be entered with or without the dashes.
If multiple results are returned, click on the link to the one you want to see.
You will now be presented with the following information:
- Summary: parcel #, address, township, acreage
- Exemptions: any exemptions currently in place (Homestead, etc.)
- Valuation: current and prior year value for property components
- Tax History: payments made for the current and prior years.
Note: taxes are billed one year in arrears.
Property owner and sales information are not available to the general public. If you are interested in accessing this data, follow the links to setup a user account and complete the form provided. There is a fee for this service.