Protect Your Children From Disease!
Not all disease can be prevented, but many can. The following disease can be prevented if your child is vaccinated:
- Hepatitis B
- Haemophilus influenza type b
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- Strep Pneumonia
Vaccines for these diseases are also required for entry into kindergarten, and licensed day care or preschool. The ages for vaccination are recommended. If a vaccine is not received at the recommended age it should be given as a “catch-up” vaccine at a later date. Vaccines may not be given earlier than the recommended age.
Childhood Immunization Schedule
(DtaP, or Tdap)
|2mo, 4mo, 6mo,
booster every 10yrs
type b (HIB)
|2mo, 4mo, 6mo, 12-15mo|
|Polio (IPV)||2mo, 4mo, 6-18mo, 4-6yrs|
|Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR)||12-15mo, 4-6yrs|
|Hepatitis B||birth, 2mo, 1-4mo, 6-18mo|
We offer a variety of clinic times at both the Oregon and Rochelle office locations. To schedule an appointment, please call (815)732-7330, ext 301.
- Appointments are required.
- Immunization records must be received prior to your appointment.
- Vaccines are provided by the “Vaccines For Children” program. This is a federally funded program, providing vaccines to kids under the age of 18 years who either; a) do not have insurance, b) insurance does not cover the vaccine, or c) is on Medicaid.
- Parent or legal guardian must accompany the child to an appointment.
For additional information
about vaccines please visit the National Immunization Program Website at www.cdc.gov or call the National Immunization Information Hotline at 800-232-2522.