Ogle County Correctional Center
107 S. Fifth Street
Oregon, IL 61061
Jail Administrator Lt. Gerda Clark: gclark @ oglecounty.org
Wednesday – 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday – 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Effective March 2, 2015, the visiting hours and days are changing. Visiting will be:
Saturday’s – 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Sunday’s – 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
There will be NO visiting on Wednesdays effective March 2nd. (This means no Wednesday visiting on March 4th or thereafter.)
Please advise everyone on your visiting list to prevent any confusion. If you have any questions, please ask a Deputy.
- Each inmate will be allowed 1 visit per visiting day with a maximum of 3 people at a time
- Each visit will not be less than 15 minutes
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed to visit unless with their parent.
- Picture ID is required for all visitors: Valid Driver’s License, Valid State ID, Valid FOID Card, Military ID, or Current Passport only. Expired IDs will not be accepted.
- No one convicted of a felony or a drug-related crime is allowed to visit a detainee
- All visitors must sign in on a log prior to a visit being allowed
- All children must be supervised during visitation
- No coats, packages, purses, cameras, cellphones, knives, or weapons allowed beyond this lobby
- No food or drink allowed in any visiting areas
- No magazines will be accepted
- No letters or mail of any type will be accepted at the front desk. All such items must be sent via the U.S. Postal Service:
P.O. Box 217
Oregon, IL 61061
GovPayNet™ allows you to use a major credit, debit, or pre-paid card to deposit funds into your commissary account.
- Online – GovPayNow.com
- By Phone – 1-888-277-2535
What you’ll need:
- Inmate Name
- Inmate Number
- Facility Code #12c
- Pay Location Code #5500