The State’s Attorney’s office is mandated by the Illinois constitution and the laws of the State of Illinois to represent the people of Ogle County and Illinois in the prosecution of criminal cases and to represent the county board and county officials of Ogle County in civil matters.
Although we welcome any general inquiry and will make every effort to direct you in the right direction to obtain county services we are not permitted to practice law or offer legal advice in civil matters or disputes among parties.
- Juvenile Delinquency, Abuse & Neglect
- Domestic Violence
- Elder Abuse
- Ogle County Government, including all County elected and appointed officials
- Drug Court
- Deferred Prosecution Program
- Ogle County Juvenile Justice Council
- Domestic Violence Protocol and Court
- Bad Check Program
Assistant State’s Attorneys
Victim / Witness Advocate