|The Secretary serves to coordinate and continually improve a variety of simple to complex support functions for the Ogle County Health Department. This position maintains confidentiality while billing, scheduling and administering daily operations of the department. Under the supervision of the Operations Manager to serve the public and staff with a professionalism.||
|SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
1. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other related computer programs. Excel, Access, Word, Publisher, and Outlook, etc.
2. Ability to keep records, charts, and make clear and concise reports on observations in a timely manner.
3. Ability to type with speed and minimal errors.
4. Able to perform basic math with the support of a calculator.
5. Ability to work within a diverse work environment, Ability to maintain satisfactory working relationships with other staff, agencies and the general public.
6. Fluent in Spanish a plus